Competences for EntrepreneurshipE7x21 is intended for potential entrepreneurs, developing an innovative training program in the form, methodology and content that achieves enhance key characters:
- Strategic Planning and Organization - Ability to determine the goals and priorities of the business, stipulating the action, deadlines and resources.
- Focus on result - Ability to route all acts to achieving expected to act with speed and urgency to important decisions necessary to meet or outperform competitors, customer needs or to improve the organization. It is able to manage the processes established to not interfere with the achievement of the expected results.
- Adaptation to change and dynamism - An entrepreneur needs flexibility to adapt to ongoing changes. You can not hold on to a certain strategy, a system of production, or a way to sell a particular product. You need to accept the changes positively and constructively.
- Creativity and innovation - New ideas, new resources, new products, new ways of organizing, new designs, new solutions and alternatives breaking with traditional models. A creative entrepreneur is open to many ideas, customer reviews, suggestions of suppliers, competitive alternatives.
- Customer orientation - It adapts to customer needs. No single policy in relation to the customer, but each customer is unique and fits every situation. Customer orientation involves knowing well the market and competition.
- Teamwork - Meet and interact with team members as they are the great ally, the best factor the company has. A team has good communication between members, a strong sense of identity, a high degree of commitment and support among members.
- Leadership - Entrepreneurial capacity to influence his team, motivating a requirement, knowing them, encouraging them. A special gift is needed, but to develop skills such as listening, understanding, demanding, affection, commitment, tenacity, realism.