The second international meeting of the “E7X21” project was organized in Prague, Czech Republic between the 27th and the 30th of April 2016 with the participation of:
- Rodica Pana and Andreea Micu from CPIP, Romania;
- Javier Morales from DEFOIN, Spain;
- Indre Kozevnikaite and Daina Gudoiene from BETI, Lithuania;
- Martina Belásová and Jakub Škába from AMSP ČR, Czech Republic;
- Francisco Saco, Fernando Fuentes and Sandra Sanchez from Universidad de Córdoba, Spain;
- Andrea Ferrarini and Maria Paz Venturelli from ECIPAR, Italy;
- Joanna Zwolińska and Mirosław Szulc from Business Play Europe, Poland.
In the second E7X21 meeting, the emphasis was put on the Output 1’s Pills, the e-learning virtual space, the dissemination carried out so far in the project by every partner, together with quality control, monitoring and evaluation activities, and administrative and financial obligatory regulations.