Project OutputsOur main objectives are:
- Identify the key competencies required to develop a successful entrepreneur
- Create a methodology for training in the 7 key competences
- Develop innovative content for the TRAINING ON the 7 key competences
- Identify best practices through 21 successful entrepreneurs in the project partners countries
- Improve the skills of the future entrepreneurs
- Create a technological tool of management training and experience success
- Disseminate the results of this training to other institutions that could benefit this output
The Intellectual Output O1 has a clear orientation to young entrepreneurs with low skills in entrepreneurship and aims them to upgrade their abilities, especially these abilities called soft skills that nowadays are more important in the labor world. Young entrepreneurs are encouraged to make self-need analysis of the skills they need to ensure their companies success. Learners are also facilitated in self-directed learning based on entrepreneurship exercises relevant to their learning needs and development of their knowledge portfolio containing the key competences upgraded during the learning process. At the end of the learning process, the learners are facilitated to develop their Action plan for the future.
The O2 is orientated to real experiences, actions plans and cases of study for developing efficiently the low skills of the young entrepreneurs. To achieve the correct implementation of these skills in young entrepreneurs, it’s necessary to make references to real cases which can be applied in any company.