The kick-off meeting for E7X21 project was organized in Timisoara, Romania between the 6th and the 9th of December 2015 with the participation of:
- Rodica Pana and Andreea Micu from CPIP, Romania;
- Javier Morales from DEFOIN, Spain;
- Indre Kozevnikaite and Santa Damijonaityte from BETI, Lithuania;
- Martina Belásová and Jakud Škaba from AMSP ČR, Czech Republic;
- Francisco Saco from Universidad de Córdoba, Spain;
- Andrea Ferrarini and Maria Paz Venturelli from ECIPAR, Italy;
- Joanna Zwolińska and Mirosław Szulc from Business Play Europe, Poland.
The ENTREPRENEURS 7X21 partners discussed topics such as: the aims and objectives of the project, the expected results, the work plan and task division, the project’s Implementation Strategy prepared by the coordinators, the main activities for each of the project’s outputs, Dissemination and exploitation, administrative and financial obligatory regulations, and last but not least, Quality control, monitoring and evaluation.
An agreement report together with the next deadlines for the upcoming meetings that need to be organized throughout the lifetime of the project were settled taking into consideration the schedule of each partner of E7X21 project.