SummaryThe Entrepreneurship has significant social value for the environment in which it takes place, which is not only economic. An appropriate Entrepreneurship is a source of economic development, social cohesion and response to social and environmental challenges. For entrepreneurship to occur effectively, it is necessary that certain social, economic and political conditions in society are met. The European Council in Lisbon in March 2000, defined education in entrepreneurship as the engine for a more dynamic enterprise culture. So we built that engine as the project “ENTREPRENEURS 7x21” - an innovative training system, based on case studies and destined for young entrepreneurs.
We will reach a number of 280 entrepreneurs, interested in developing and improving their skills. The project plans to develop 7 key competences for the entrepreneurial future through a series of training programs, called "pills entrepreneurship" but also acquire basic and transversal skills using innovative methods and increase the training of future entrepreneurs through a number of adapted training programs and through a good practice guide with 21 real success stories. It will also provide the development of information technology and knowledge and the production of "open educational resources" in various European languages. So the information will be compact, exemplified and facile.
Our specific objectives are:
- Identify the key competencies required to develop a successful entrepreneur
- Create a methodology for training in the 7 key competences
- Develop innovative content for the TRAINING ON the 7 key competences
- Identify best practices through 21 successful entrepreneurs in the project partners countries
- Improve the skills of the future entrepreneurs
- Create a technological tool of management training and experience success
- Disseminate the results of this training to other institutions that could benefit this output